Question
Posted by: Johan | 2012-04-18

Sex Drive end erection

HI,

I am a 36 years old male and and have almost no sex drive and also battle to get a full hard erection
.I am shy to say but my wife who is 7 years older and still very attractive has a much higher sex drive.

Inthe first 6 months of marriage we were doing it like bunnies sometimes 5 times a day but since then everything went downwards. I used a product called stallion which is from Chinese manufacturers and I mange to get an almost full erection but it makes me feel funny sometimes and I am not sure if it is due to high blood pressure. I currently use Prexum Plus.

Please help me since this is starting effect our marriage.

THanks

Dear Johan,

The product you refer too is not a medically recognised treatment for sexual desire and erectile dysfunction.

There is a link between blood pressure problems and the medication used to treat blood pressure and erectile function.

I suggest you see your Dr and possibly consider the prescription of the medically recognised medication for erectile dysfunction which can be used together with your blood pressure medication.

1
Posted by: Robert | 2012-04-28

Arginmax Extender is a natural sexual health inbido and erection enhancer. It has clinical studies on it and no side effects. See advert on Arginmax.co.za website

It helped me tremendously and within days. Fantastic product.

Reply to Robert