Question
Posted by: Jeanette | 2009/04/14

Sex drive decreased

I am using Adalat and prexum plus for blood pressure
Glucophage and diamicron for sugar and Tenbloka a beta blocker and simvostatin for cholesterol Can any of these tablets be the cause that I lost all interest in sex? I am 48 yrs old and had a healthy sex drive. Now it is gone. Can u recommend something that I can do?

many blood pressure medications cause male sexual problems. however, there are many different pills available to treat blood pressure. therefore, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to sort out with your GP an anti-high blood pressure medication that doesn’t interfere with your love life.