Question
Posted by: M | 2009-10-13

Sex Drive &  Thrush

Please help.
Since I had my baby 13 months, I have absolutely NO aex drive. I have had sex but not that often.... please help as I feel very sorry for my husband. My baby still sleeps in our room as he is not sleeping through so its easier having him there than always going to his room.
Is there something that I can take as this is now becoming a problem.
Im never in the mood &  would rather sleep.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I have found that I am getting severe thrush every couple of months, is there a reason for this?

The likeliest reason for your low libido is that you are tired and have the baby in the room with you, which may inhibit you. This is common in women with young children. Taking something will not help.
You don;t say anything about your contraception , so I cannot tell why you are getting thrush more often, but look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-16