Question
Posted by: Mark | 2012/07/03

Sex Drive

Hi, I’ m having a problem with low sex drive. I’ m in my late 30’ s and dating a beautiful younger woman but am struggling to maintain an erection during sex. I’ ve never experienced this before and am not under any major stress at work. We’ re also in a loving and stable relationship. Can you recommend any over the counter medication that may help?

Several men complain that they have increasingly difficulty with maintaining a strong erection as they are aging. The natural response is to reach for the shelves and take the first that comes to hand. It is however risky to go that route as most of the over the counter medication claiming to deal with erectile difficulties have not undergone proper scientifically testing and might not be safe at all. Furthermore research has shown there is a close relationship with erectile difficulties and underlying cardiac concerns. It is thus advisable to rather seek the help from you medical doctor and establish a solid health baseline and discuss your concerns with him/her.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: JacobM | 2012/07/11

Broer, What are the side effects here? And can one still bang for loner even after weak? I mean if one chews only one tablet.

Reply to JacobM
Posted by: xyz | 2012/07/03

Try these pills it is new on the market from Japan,Chao jimengnan Super Power Man, there is only 4 in the box, chew 1 about a half hour before sex, these pills make you hard and you will also last longer.I use one, also went limp while I was busy, but now after about 2 weeks, hard as a rock.Hope it helps.
It cost about R100

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/03

Reply to Sexologist