Question
Posted by: Sophie | 2011/10/03

sex drive

hi, i have a problem with my huby about his sex drive. he doesn''t feel like it, and it''s creating too much tension on our marriage. what tablets and medicene that i can use to make him active that i can use without his knowledge. please i really need help cause this is destroying our marriage. i really love my huby and i want to help our marriage. i don''t want to have an affair outside because of the situation. i feel very lonely. please help

Dear Sophie,

I can clearly see from your posting that you care alot about your husband, your marriage and your sexual relationship.

There is no medication I can suggest you could give him to increase his sex drive as we have no idea what the source of his low sex drive is. Whether it is due to a health condition, a psychological reason or a social reason such as work stress etc?

You should also never give someone medication without their knowledge or consent.

I would suggest you share with your husband that you love him a great deal and that you are concerned about your sexual relationship and that you suggest you go together and see a specialist to help you both regain your sexual vigour so that you can continue enjoying each other and and get to express your love for each other sexually.

2
Posted by: Mark | 2011/10/03

buy super he-man tabs and crush it,put it in his food.there are other stuff u can get but i cant place them on this site.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/03

Dear Sophie,

Reply to sexologist