Question
Posted by: leslie | 2011/08/29

sex drive

I am 24 years and my fiance is 27 years old. he recently noticed that during sexual arousal he cant seem to ''keep it up'' for long. i want to know from you what can a male do or change to improve his sex drive and also to last longer.

There are a number of possible things going on here - sometimes people expect that a man can stay erect for long periods of time and after they have ejaculated. If your fiance has ejaculated and is losing his erection, this is quite normal and he may wish to learn to delay ejaculation and / or focus on stimulating you/other intimate behaviour for a little while after ejaculating before attempting to restimulate himself. If he cannot maintain his erection the first time; i.e. he loses before he has ejaculated, then I recommend that he goes to a doctor for a health check in the first instance. there are a number of serious health problems that first become evident in sexual difficulties and this needs to be identified. Once the physical causes have been ruled out or treated, then factors like performance anxiety / his particular 'arousal template' may need to be assessed. In this instance I suggest a referral to a health practitioner specialising in the field of sexual health.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: From a guy | 2011/08/29

Give him anal...that will make him last for longer.

Reply to From a guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/08/29

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist