Posted by: M | 2010-10-20

sex drive

I had a hystorectomy at 32 I am now 35 since I had my hysterectomy my sex drive dissapeared and i don''t know why.
I never was one that liked sex due to child molestation. but still i had urges and now it is all gone....

Dear M,

I would suggest that you consult your gynae again. You may be in need of having your hormone levels tested and my need some testosterone. I would also suggest considering doing some counselling to potentially work through your childhood experience of sexual abuse so that you can be empowered to claim your body and your sexuality back and no longer allow your right to a healthy sexual life be robbed of you as it was in your childhood.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-20

This unfortunately is a side effect as far as I know.I suggest you see your dr or gynae as I am sure they can help you.

Reply to XXX