Posted by: plz help | 2010-04-28

sex drive

i dont know why, but my sexdrive is down the drain, my fiance thinks it is him, that im not interested in him in that way but its not true i want to have sex with him all the time, but my sex drive is just not there, when i stand up in the morning i cant wait to get home and make love, but ones im at home im just dont get in the mood. im very frustrated and scared that i am going to lose him. help me plz what can i do, i also stress alot can it be the reason? WHAT CAN I DO!!!???

There are amny reasons for a lack of sex drive, ranging from psychological (stress, depression, anxiety and relationship problems) to physical/medical (hormonal, painfull intercourse, other metabolic issues, anatomical, physical illnesses etc). Perhaps the best starting point will be to discuss it with your doctor.

Posted by: plz help | 2010-04-29

i also think we need some time alone together cause there is always people around us, we never get to spend some time alone and that irretates me. thanks for your advice, going to book a weekend away right know!

Reply to plz help
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-29

Stress can cause a lack of libido so it looks like you might need to take some time out with him ie go away or set time aside.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: cat | 2010-04-28

hello there welli think your problem is that u are too stressed about this just forget about the fact that it bothers your man and it will all fall into place maybe go away for the weekend spend the time with him and take it from there good luck

Reply to cat