Question
Posted by: Concerned Wife | 2010/04/26

Sex Drive

Dear Doc. I have a 20 month old son. I have absoule no sex drive at all since his birth - ceasar. Is there something that I can take (like a viagra for woman), as this is very unfair on my husband. Pls help

During pregnancy there is a lot of changes in womans' hormones which might change your sexual drive. These however should return to normal soon after birth. If your lack of sexual drive persists this can be hormonal or often indicates a problem in your relationship with your partner which needs to be sorted out. Your attitude towards sex might also have changed and you should perhaps speak to a sexologist about it. Unfortunately Viagra for woman does not exist.

6
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/26

I have a blog on the health 24 site. If you go there, read my blog. It will help you, I can guarantee it! Sorry, sexologist, I think my scribbelings might help.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Concerned Wife | 2010/04/26

Dear " Woman" . OMG, I am gob smacked as you have hit the nail right on the head. Yip, that was me, the sexy lady but now feel like the bag lady. Thanx so much for that piece of advise. I will try it....

Reply to Concerned Wife
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/26

P.S. You ought to know that a woman''s body only goes back to the way it was bc (before child) TWO YEARS after you stop breast feeding.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/26

Are you sure that you''re not suffering from PND? How is your general health? Do you get sick allot? Are you generally feeling happy or are you feeling tired and overwhelmed? I would certainly suggest you make an appointment with your gynae just to be on the safe side.

Emotionally, I can suggest that you go on a shopping spree! Why, you ask? Because chances are that you''ve kinda lost that person you used to be. You know, the woman who wears tiny lace things and sexy bra''s at all times? She''s still in there and she needs to just be woken.

Buy yourself some really sexy undies - believe me, the feel of satin and lace in sexy colours will definitely make you feel sexier.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/26

20 Months old, definitely there is something wrong, but my worry is you are going to try and solve the problem without knowing the cause of it, which may result in it occuring once again. my advice to you is to see the doctor before you try viagra''s and the likes, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/26

ther is products, enquire from your gyno or housedoc.

Reply to boomsie