Question
Posted by: Concerned Wife | 2010/04/26

Sex Drive

Dear Doc. I have a 20 month old son. I have absoule no sex drive at all since his birth - ceasar. Is there something that I can take (like a viagra for woman), as this is very unfair on my husband. Pls help

Please post to the sexologist.

2

Please post to the sexologist.

Posted by: cassidy | 2010/04/26

Hi, i had the same problem with my second daughter, I felt absoluetly horrible as he always had to iniate it and i was just not interested, in fact I felt dirty and disgusted with the whole idea, but eventually it all went back to normal, so i think its probably a womans hormones, cause all your brain wants to do is nurture your child and your husband ja well,hehehe. My friend was so bad, she actually wanted to seperate from her husband, she said he just disgusted her, well their daught is now 9 years old and they still together, so give it a chance it will probably return to normal eventually

Reply to cassidy