Posted by: RL | 2009-07-23

Sex, dreams, worry

We have a healthy sex life, but two days without sex and i woke up with her having an erotic dream right next to me in bed...and basically masturbating in her sleep. Is this normal? Its never happened whilst we have sex more regularly - but she said her period was due so we shouldn' t do anything.

just like men have wet-dreams and masturbate, so a woman can masturbate in her sleep. this is completely natural and you should not be anxious about this. rather you can tell her that if she is on her period, you are more than willing to masturbate her. if you are not fearful of menstrual fluid and if she is willing, sex during her periods can be more pleasurable for both parties involved.

Posted by: D | 2009-07-24

Gosh I thought I was abnormal cos I get quite horny a couple of days before my period as well. Wishful thinking I guess I am normal

Reply to D
Posted by: Lady | 2009-07-23

I am a woman and it is completely normal and also very enjoyable! It just shows she is a healthy woman with all systems functioning normally. Enjoy her!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-07-23

So why did you not help her.

Reply to Lady man