Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010/11/02

Sex deprived

I am married. My wife doesn''t want any sex. We have sex about 1-2 times per year and I am the one who has to suggest it and then she still doesn''t like it. It has been going on for the last 10 years. She also doesn''t like to excercise and even if I motivate her she still doesn''t do it. I look after my body and love doing sport - and and she just lie on the couch to watch TV or on the bed reading. I don''t find her attractive anymore and find myself looking at other woman more and more. I do special things for her and bring her tea in bed and treat her for massages at a spa and other goodies. I consider myself a loyal and loving husband but I cant take it anymore. I have considered an affair but know that it is not the right thing to do. My sex drive is high so I masturbate to relieve the tension only to leave me feeling guilty. I am so frustrated. I have talked to her and but then she just go back to her old self. She does not understand why I want sex all the time. She also does not want to go to a therapist. I crave affection and love. I want to give affection and love! I don''t think she loves me anymore.

although your wife does not want to visit a therapist, this does not stop you from seeing one. by seeing a therapist, you will be provided a safe space to express your emotions, desires and feelings. these will be followed by advice and recommendations on how to address the problem to your wife as well as discuss possible solutions.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: steve | 2010/11/02

Joe and John -

Been there exactly what both of you ae going through - for 20 years now.

Nothing will change.

You hav eto make the decission what you want to look back on when you get to 70 say. Did you take all the opportunities that you could have when you were younger ?

Don''t miss out on things before you get too old and realise - I shoudl have ..........

Reply to steve
Posted by: wiseltit | 2010/11/02

" I am married. My wife doesn''''t want any sex" 

Joe

" Thats why i AM NEVER GETTING MARRIED!!! HA HA AH AH!" 

wiseltit!

Reply to wiseltit
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/02

10 Years you have been going thru this ? Wow dude - Talk about being loyal.But seriously you should either accepts it or get an divorce and find someone you can give affection too and receive as well. Good Luck dude..

Reply to Homer