Posted by: lynn | 2008-11-17

sex crazy

my husband and i fight all the time about sex, he wants it every night and i just feel that it is not special if it is every night, i try and on average we will have sex at least 4 times a week which i think is more than enough and still complains! we have two children 5 and 8 and i run my own business - i am tired when i get to bed and would prefer weekends when we are more relaxed but every night we get to bed it is the same issue and it is starting to become a problem what do you suggest? i went to chat to someone a while ago and she said you can say no, but that doesnt help!

As I mentioned in a previous posting, on average, men requires sex three times more often than women do in relationship. What you actually describe is a very very common condition and problem with in relationships. The answer is to sit down and discuss it (clearly not when he's aroused -that will just lead to a fight.) Discuss your problems with him, and discuss these needs with him, and then find a way to satisfy both needs in a way that is okay for both of you. In men, the sex drive is very strong and requires a release. That release does not need to come from the tunnel penetration. There are many other ways of relieving sexual tension, without the need for penetration. Explore your sexuality

Posted by: jack | 2008-11-18

When you met your man, how often did you had sex if it was more than 4 times a weak you know the anser. If he was use to 7 times aweak and now you want to scale down, don' t be in shock if he cheets on you.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Nick uwc | 2008-11-18

My take on the issue is that a relationship is not all about sex. Yes sex is important and most (if not all) men adore sex as well as a female with an explosive sex drive. From a personal point of view i like lots of intense pleasurable sex, however i would advocate that lack of sex from a male' s point of view if he regards 4X / week as insufficient, i would suggest he is insensitive, just thinking about his own feelings and pleasure, what about understanding, comradeship, maturity and considerateness which is vital in any relationship/marriage.

Reply to Nick uwc
Posted by: OnThatSide | 2008-11-18

I am a male who also has a high sex drive. My wife has lost a lot of labido and is less interested than a few years back. The problem in my opinion is that when you have this high drive, nothing else xcept for sex will help, yes masturbation may assist. This could lead to affairs, or quickies with others which is not wise. I dont know what to suggest, for me the biggest thing is not the frequency but the fact that it is starting to feel like she is doing it because she is obliged, and that automatically reduces my interest and desire for her. I think 4 X a week is not bad - maybe those 4 should be brilliant then the other days wont be a problem.

Reply to OnThatSide