Posted by: Bro | 2008-12-17

Sex count problem !!

I am worried and it bothers I wrong or am I right to feel this way?
My fiance has slept with 25 people before she met me and she told me this after being with her a year, and I have only been with 6 people before I met her..........I feel that there is something wrong and it bothers me....?? Am I being stupid or not??? Advice

dear Bro
notches on your knife handle to record your conquests is not how we have now evolved . You have no reason to feel insecure on inferior to the counting game but suffice to say i would like not for you to become the latest stastistic,. quality counts , not quantity

Posted by: koos | 2008-12-18

sounds as if she was an easy lass to get in bed,if i were you i would be worried bro!

Reply to koos
Posted by: nico | 2008-12-18

from personal exp, your marriage wont last. I agree with stallion

Reply to nico
Posted by: L | 2008-12-18

I dont think her past is an issue if she is honest with u. We all did things that we not proud off, so if u really loves her then forget about her past and focus on the future.

Reply to L
Posted by: Stallion | 2008-12-17

You refer to her as your fiance. If she has slept with 25 other guys she can rather be described as a slut.

Reply to Stallion
Posted by: Bro2 | 2008-12-17

As long as she is faithfull to you and you are happy why do 25 or 100 other people for that matter bother you? If she' s a bit more expierenced than you then be glad and enjoy it.

Just remember that what she did before you met, and this also counts for you, is all in the past. As long as everything is good between you and you have a very loving and caring relationship then why let the past bother you?

Just remember we all make mistakes, and every new beginning, including a new relationship, should be the start of all new things.

Just to be on the safe side: I' d suggest you both go for STD tests before you have sex without a condom, but then again that is always a good idea with any one.

Reply to Bro2