Posted by: Hurt and Frustrated | 2013-01-22

Sex challenges in a relationship

My fiancé e and i have been together for over 4 years now, we have had our challenges like other couples. However, our sexual life has become very poor. She use to complain that I don’ t give her time which I’ m improving on it, even though as an entrepreneur and MBA student can be tough at times. I told her that her suppose is very important as all I’ m doing is for to have a comfortable lifestyle later. Lately we have sex once a week or two, on her own terms, always complaining that she is tired. Or if I buy her something like clothing items, this bothers me because its more like the relationship or sexual life is dependent on material which leaves me feeling empty as there is no sex without anything in for her. Is this normal or not? Is this the sign that the relationship is over or what? I really enjoy sex with her and that she knows.

Lets see what other readers can contribute here. It doesn't really sound as though she is as committed to this relationship as you are, despite your heavy work load, nor as though she is looking at the bigger and longer picture. Maybe there is, and has been, less of an actual relationship that you assumed, rather than there having been a much stronger relationship which might now be waning

Posted by: Sasa | 2013-01-24

The woman is not committed to this relationship and she sounds to be materialistic.look around her and do analysis and ask her Why does she loves you and How does she feels about you.This two quetions are not the same and if she will fails to answer them or maybe gave u the same answer for both of them ,then move on you wasting your precious time and your money on someone who fails to tell how she feels about you and why she loves u

Reply to Sasa