Posted by: Eddie | 2009-02-26

Sex Booster Tablet

There are these chinees power sex tablets in packets of four that you get from sex shops. Lately you also get them from chemist. What side effects do they have in the long run. I am a male of 40 and have used them and they really work but I am worried.

most are not scientifically tested and hence their proven results and side-effects are undocumented. most work on the placebo effect, ie: they have no clinically proven drug-response but due to the power of the mind they work (or are believed to work).

six months now with no erection. please help

Posted by: John j | 2009-03-02

what is the name of this tablets, and is it available at any i need a doctors prescriptiobn.

thanking u in advance

Reply to John j
Posted by: Bill | 2009-02-27

I have used Panalt on occassion, it works very well for me, where all the others did nothing for me. I sometimes get a headache after a few hours, but that is a small price to pay! I find that I am much harder, can go for much longer, and the best part for me is that I " recover"  much quicker and can be ready for the next round in less than an hour, sometimes even after ten minutes. I am 41, and have a good sex drive, but when I take the pills I have a better drive/recovery than when I was 21! price is just over R-100.00 from your nearest Chemist. One last word of advice, only use it on special occasions as the effect get less if you take it regularly!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: concerned | 2009-02-26

what are they called? and what do they cost?

Reply to concerned