Posted by: Cyri Maphumulo | 2012-02-20

Sex booster

What kind of tablets can you use for very strong and long sex?

I f you do not have any difficulties with erection or ejaculation then a simple preparation like arginimax
will suffice
If you have erectile difficulty then you will need to use either Viagra Levitra Or Cialis after seeing your doctor .

Does ak 47 tablet assist in premature ejaculation

Posted by: Shimron | 2015-04-02

please tell me how to satisfy my wife.......I come before her.......what tablets must I use to make her happy.....I am 45 years and she is 42 years of age. I love sex a lot..........reply soon.

Reply to Shimron
Posted by: mingaz | 2012-02-21

You can also try Med e Libido or AK 47 super capsules from the Pharmacy...You are a man...Just go to any pharmacy and ask about these pills,they would be able to show you different varieties...

Reply to mingaz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jan | 2015-10-21

Do you have any feedback on AK47 Is it safe to take

Posted by: Cyril Maphumulo | 2012-02-20

I do not know what do you mean by Mpesu!

Reply to Cyril Maphumulo
Posted by: Gogo | 2012-02-20

Reply to Gogo