Question
Posted by: Leandri | 2011/11/22

Sex, bladder, back, stomach hurts

HI
I have had a problem with sex since my pregnancies, I''m on Zoloft, so obviously my drive is a lot less, but since being pregnant 5 years ago, it physically hurts, i have a snotty discharge more than once a day, i have constant pressure on my pelvis, feels like a bowling ball is resting on it, i have lower back pain ( to the point Ive gone for a MRI to check it out), cramps which I never had before ( so bad I have to stand still untill it passed). I pee a little every time I sit or get up. I have burning urine for the last 5 years, citrosoda, urizone, canestan 1 vc, baking soda NOTHING helps anymore, I dont try to hold it in, cause then it hurt even more. Super tender breasts

I had a Mirena fitted 2.5 years ago, my perdiods are very irregular, always was, bleeding is less (only bonus of having the stupid thing) more intense burning since, more discharge since, I litterally stink for days after intercourse. No matter with what I wash, or douche.

I dont have money to go to gynea now, (he''ll only leave everything as is anyway)and my house doctor perscribed the canestan, after I asked him just to please remove the mirena.( he tries to sort symptoms, not problem)
My husband is willing to go for a vasectomey as other birth control is not suitable for me, I forget the pills, and am allergic to the patches glue.
No one wants to sterilize me as Im appartantly too young(25, 2 kids)

My physical sore and tenderness is becoming a phsycological issue in my marriage, my husband thinks Im with holding sex, and the problem lies with him.

But the uncomfortableness and stench for days doesnt justify the few minutes of actual pain I experience having sex. Note - I enjoyed sex before pregnancy. Its become such an issue that Id rather pick a fight with him when I notice he''s getting touching, than just have sex.
HE did understand during pregnancy that it hurts, and every month I get 1 free pass, but for a very sexual person, he really thinks Im lying.

Please help with some or other sort of help.
Im fed up and irritated of being put down due to something I cant help

I presume that you have seen a gynaecologist about these problems in the past 5 years. Possible causes for your pain are endometriosis, pelvic congestion syndrome or chronic PID. Without making a diagnosis it will be difficult to know how to treat your symptoms. The issue of the Mirena is a differnt issue. It does cause irregular bleeding, but the bleeding is less. AS you say, all contraceptives have their problems and it is a question of which you can live with.
You may also try KY jelly to help with lubrication which may lessen some of the irritation. Finall, Zoloft lessens libido and also delays orgasm, so there is less inclination to have sex. You will need to address this with your psychiatrist.

2

Posted by: Granny | 2011/11/27

63 jr oud histerektomie 25 jr gelede 1 eierstok goudgeel afskeiding skielik effens bloeding

Reply to Granny