Question
Posted by: salfafa | 2010-02-12

sex at home

Hi I have been married for almost for 11 years and sleeping with 1 man since. Now sometimes I loose interest in sex with him but I do love him I just not get turned on. sometimes I have too much sexual need and want more of him. What could it be? We have sex 3 or 4 times a week. But some weeks are dull for me. At the END I DO REACH orgasm but why lost of interest at the first place

desire is organic and changes over time, life-cycle and age.

in my opinion, your desire follows a natural ebb and flow. the only problem may be communicating this natural rise and fall of desire with your partner.

6
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-14

communication is key!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-14

communication is key!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Kratos | 2010-02-12

Please explain what you mean by saying yo want more of him ?
And what are you Needs that he is obviously not meeting have you tried talking to him about it

Reply to Kratos
Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-12

problem solved:go back to ur youth days,wat u guys use too do,

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Whena | 2010-02-12

What are you doing to make it more interesting?

Reply to Whena