Question
Posted by: anny | 2010-02-10

Sex and Release

Morning all

I hope you can help me. I am with my bf for 6months now. We both go for HIV test, both are negative. We always use protection. We stay next to each other. So sometimes in the morning before we goes to work, we will have a quickie,but we both do not want children now, so when he comes he does not bring a condom,and we have sex,but he say he does not release inside of me. I do trust him,and i can see he release outside, i am just scared that he will make me preggies. I just want to now, if i can fall preg like that. It happens only twice,i told him it will never happen again

Anneline

any man will release pre-ejaculate before he orgasms or ejaculates. this pre-ejaculate contains a significant amount of sperm that can STILL make you pregnant.

to avoid pregnancy, use a condom or the pill.

8
Posted by: Been there | 2010-02-13

That' s how my " laat lammetjie"  was conceived. My hubby has excellent control, we are very much into Tantra. We can make love for more than 1 hr. without him coming. But we did not reckon on his pre cum + had been doing this for almost 2 yrs when I suddenly found myself preg again at 42. Now 15 yrs later we still do tantra but with no more risk of getting preg the sex is even better now. Remember also that sperm production in a young man is usually much higher so your risk is also higher.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-11

You can name the child "  MisTake " 

Posted by: dude | 2010-02-10

u r already pregnant, start preparing

Reply to dude
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-10

You are playing with fire, of course you can fall pregnant the way you are doing it now, a man has pre cum which is also fullof sperm and there is no way of stopping that except with a condom.

Posted by: Senior | 2010-02-10

Do not trust him or this method,i was doing this for years and thought that nothing would happen but as i tell you know i ve got one year old child.

Reply to Senior
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-10

If you do not want any babies now, rather use a condom or a contraceptive. This method of trying to pull out to come outside does not work, trust me on this one.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Whena | 2010-02-10

You are taking a very big risk and it is just a matter of time before you WILL fall pregnant.

A man' s pre-cum contain sperm

Reply to Whena
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-10

Reply to sexologist