Question
Posted by: Yster | 2012/06/25

Sex and pregnancy

My wife is a few months pregnant. Is sex safe during pregnancy and at what stage does it become dangerous with risk of early birth?

Sex can be safe right throughout the pregnancy unless your wife has specifically been told not to for one or another physical reason. Her doctor overseeing the pregnancy will let her/you know if there are concerns about sex, but this is not that common. Do understand, however, that your wife might not feel interested or comfortable with sex even when it is not 'dangerous'. You may also need to explore different positions that make sex more comfortable for you both.

claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: krams | 2012/06/26

im 22 weeks pregnant and when we have sex every time my hubby get hurt ther is a small sore that comes in his penis but he says is not painful, can you pls help me about that

Reply to krams
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/25

As long as it comfortable for your wife and you are not rough,all should be fine.She will probably get to a point when she cannot.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/25

claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist