Question
Posted by: Boitumelo | 2012-04-03

Sex and pregnancy

Is it really true that after a woman gives birth she does not enjoy and experience sexual pleasures as she did before she gave birth?Please I need an honest and real answer...
Thank you...

no not necessarily. she may have a number of weeks of recovery ahead of her depending on the type of birth technique she follwed: natural or c-section.

2
Posted by: Peter | 2012-04-04

Yes and no. You might be more loose now after birth and you might not feel so much friction and sensitivity as before. I would suggest you do kegel excerises to strengthen and tighten the muscles around your vagina again. Good luck

Reply to Peter
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-04

Reply to sexologist