Question
Posted by: First Time DAD | 2008-11-06

SEX and PREGNANCY

Hi Doc, my wife and I recently found out we' re expecting. Pls advise ito sex and pregnancy as we found out that she is extremely sensitive around her vaginal opening and she complains that it hurts. Is this normal inthe first few weeks of pregnancy? If not, what could be the cause? If yes, how long till it subsides? Kind regards First Time DAD

There are many changes in the body in pregnancy and they vary from person to person. What your wife is experiencing is normal. There is no set time when this will resolve. You will have to play it by ear.