Question
Posted by: JacobM | 2012-07-23

Sex and mensturation

Is it advisable to have sex with a woman while she is menstruating? I have had sex with a woman menstruating in a number of occassions, and she seems to be okay with it. I have no doubt that some of you have had sex with a woman while mensturating. so lets have a conversation.

Dear JacobM,

Having sex during menstruation is more common than many may think. Some women find that their libido is increased during her menstruation and even may experience increased leve;s of sensation and pleasure.

Their are no contra-indications for sex during menstruation. Cautionary note though if you do not know the HIV status of your sexual partner, the risk for HIV transmission is higher if you have unprotected sex.

Otherwise, taking some practical precautions, sex during menstruation can be very pleasureable for some women.

5
Posted by: Anon | 2012-07-30

Although there is a messy element here, i agree with the doc, as a woman i can tell you, there are increased levels of sensation. Each woman for herself i guess

Posted by: praful | 2012-07-27

i am suffering from cerebral palsy diplezia , i underwent stem cell therapy on 10 july 2012 , will masturbation affect the functionality of newly installed stem cells in any way
age 24 yrs

Reply to praful
Posted by: Ms Lady Luck | 2012-07-24

I agree. Sex while menstruating is not for me. It is too messy.

@ Pinky
Well said to Gogo... it needs more respect.

Reply to Ms Lady Luck
Posted by: Pinky | 2012-07-24

Agree with Gogo except I dont like that you say " absorb her shit into your body" ! A womans bleeding needs more respect than that - not nice, Gogo. I assume you are male .. no female would be so derogatory about herself.

My husband is patient when I have my period but if it wears thin there are other things a couple can do. Besides having sex while menstruating sometimes messes the bed linen and who feels like changing the bed in the middle of the night!

Reply to Pinky
Posted by: Gogo | 2012-07-24

I think i will not do it, God created a women in that manner why do you go and absorb her shit into your body. The menstruation was meant to be taken out of a women body not the other way way round. A punai will not run away. Why do you go and disturb that process. But at the end day the choice its yours. Tomorrow you will be crying saying my spear is not working. Why do you go and use your knife to cut fats whereas there is a meat that you can use it for. For me its a no go area for 7 seven and that my life and i respect it.

Reply to Gogo