Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2010-05-31

Sex and HIV

Hi, My boyfriend is HIV + and has been taking ARV''s for more than 4 years now and his Viral load has been unditactable for more than 3 years. Lately when we have sex, he has not been using condoms but only putting it on later maybe after 10mins of penetration. He never ejaculated in me. Is there a chance that i can be infected?

all men during sex release pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum (this acts as a natural lubricant). pre-cum contains HIV. Thus, please test yourself for HIV and ensure that your boyfriend uses a condom in ANY AND ALL PENETRATIVE SEXUAL ACTS!

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-31

Reply to sexologist