Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/03/29

Sex and discharge

just before having sex and then during...i tend to be discharging more and my panties actually get wet. this is not a problem but is rather embarrassing for me. is there a medical reason why this happens and is there anything that i can do about it?

It is the natural lubrication which happens when you are aroused and is quite normal.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/03/31

but how much is suppose to be normal? mine is quite a bit and my boyfriend has commented on me being so wet.

Posted by: Purple | 2010/03/29

Its meant to happen in order to provide lubrication. It happens when you get aroused.

Reply to Purple