Question
Posted by: ME | 2011/10/25

Sex after friend cheated

I moved in with my friend about 8 months ago and discovered that he was cheating on me about two months after i moved in. Also discovered a letter he wrote to that girl explaining that there is nothing between us...

I went away for a couple of weeks and decided to give it a chance once more....but....i can''t get myself to have sex with him again. He is actually very relax about it, ask me everynight for it, but i just can''t give myself over to him. I know i have a problem. How can i get over this or change this?

You must consult a therapist / relationship counselor. As it stands at the moment, you need professional help / support. Giving him a second chance has not resolved any of the issues, fears and doubts.

3
Posted by: prof | 2011/10/31

I am quite perplex why you say ''i know i have a problem'' if i understand you correctly the person who clearly display a problem is your friend and not you.....follow the sexologists advice on this.

Reply to prof
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Nope | 2011/10/26

My sugestion is to rather find someone else, he is clearly not ready to settle with only one woman.

Reply to Nope