Question
Posted by: Belladonna | 2009-01-26

sex after an abortion

I would like to know how soon after an abortion can a lady have sex? and also when should i expect my first normal period?

You should wait till the bleeding has stopped completely, or at least 2-3 weeks. Your period can come any time from 2-8 weeks after the abortion.

6
Posted by: o | 2009-01-28

Just so you know, a sin is a sin in God' s eyes. you judging people is exactly the same as a murderer. Bible Study 101

Reply to o
Posted by: Nonna | 2009-01-28

Well, if your circumstances aren' t great - USE CONTRACEPTION. Or even better - DON' T HAVE SEX.
She WILL by judged by God when she passes on one day, and He will severely punish her for the MURDER she committed.

Reply to Nonna
Posted by: lulla | 2009-01-27

you people that are on this forum to judge others need to get a life, you do not know the circumstances that lead to a woman having to let go of her unborn child. have you ever thought that maybe it was advised due to health reasons? Really, you need to find better things to do with your time.

Reply to lulla
Posted by: ...... | 2009-01-27

I think it is after 6 weeks and as for your period I am not too sure but will fall into normal cycle once your bleeding from the procedure is done, I think it basically follows the same route as when one gives birth.

Reply to ......
Posted by: Ans | 2009-01-27

I agree. You should abstain from sex completely, you are too irresponsible.

Reply to Ans
Posted by: ... | 2009-01-26

Why are u in a hurry to have sex if u cant deal with the consequenses. This is a forum for people with real problems.

Reply to ...