Question
Posted by: Zoolander | 2010/06/03

Sex After A Baby....

Now i just want to know when woman tend to want to start having Sex again after birth...

My Wife and i used to do it ALOT...
Right up until the day before she gave birth.
Now since our daughter was born 8 weeks ago
i haven''t wanted to pester her with sex but im sure
the guys reading here can understand that 8 weeks without
is a lifetime!!!!

Should i ask her or just wait till she comes to me...?

maybe express your desire to reinstate sex. but if she is too tired, try taking care of the baby, or even getting a baby-sitter and take her away for the night to rekindle the passion. many women are swamped with childcare - they are tired, exhausted and require alot of support.

another option, would be to ask for oral sex. that way, even though she is tired, she can assist you with your needs while using minimal effort.

5
Posted by: asd | 2010/06/03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to asd
Posted by: Zoolander | 2010/06/03

Hahahaha "  flaunt your weeny infront of her "  I love that!!!!
Ill try what you say!
She looks great already!!!! And i have been telling her that since she started showing....

Any other insight will be greatly appreciated...

Reply to Zoolander
Posted by: Zoolander | 2010/06/03

Reply to Zoolander
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/06/03

maybe she is still having menstruation, enquire with her , she is youre wife and youre supposed to have open comunication.... or give her a hint get an erction after the baby is put down for sleep at night, and flaunt your weeny infront of her, and get naughty with her , kiss her allover and make her feel sexy , she maybe feels fat still, you might end up getting a good one.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/03

Reply to sexologist