Posted by: Thami | 2008-11-11

Sex after 8mnths

I haven' t been intimate for the past 8months right after having sex with my ex boyfriend he tells me that when he urinates he feels pain and a small amount of blood comes out. Am I the course of is discomfort or not? Please keep me anonymous

The symptoms you describe your ex boyfriend having may be indicative of a possible sexually transmitted disease or other possible medical condition. It would be advised that he see a doctor and have it assessed.

As to whether you are the "cause", I cannot say. There are too many variables. If you have not been sexually active at all in the 8 months prior, including other sexual partners it is very unlikely that if he does have an STI that he got the infection during intercourse with you. As you said he is your ex-boyfried. If he as other sexual partners it is possible that if he has an STI he may have been exposed elsewhere.

You do not say whether you used condoms or not. If he has an STI and you have had unprotected sex I would also advise you to seek medical attention.

Posted by: G-Dad | 2008-11-11

He need to see a doctor, he could have bladder or kidney infection.

Reply to G-Dad