Posted by: Randy | 2010-04-28

Pls help,im in JHB till end of May,i think of sex 24/7 ,is it normal?
When i see a beautiful woman,i cant keep my eyes of her,i fantasize how she''s in bed .I think im going BANANAS .
I go to bed stiff and wake up stiff,even when i drive, but im too lazy to MASTURBATE,it''s hard work.

Can u ladies out here give me advice or help

No it is not normal to think about sex 24/7. If you have sex addiction you need help - go to the Southern African Sexual Health Association ( for contacts where you can get help.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

How the heck can masturbating be " hard work"  !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

if you dont masturbate, then you are not horney. if you masturbate , you will get rid of the stiff penis. or take a piss!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Gogo | 2010-04-28

U are useless u can go to yeoville and help yourself there are so many women

Reply to Gogo