Question
Posted by: jojo | 2008/07/16

sex addiction

hi doc i think am addicted to sex am 20 years old an i just cant get enuf i know that this sounds crazy but i even get angry when my boyfriend refuses to give in.could there something wrong with my homones that making me feel this way i also recently had a very early term miscarriage about 5 months ago.i know this sounds silly but i have to ask someone whats happening to me!

thanx in advance for the reply.have a great day

There is nothing wrong with your hormones, and tere is no such thing as a true sex addiction. YOu enjoy it, and are perhaps concentrating far too much on that sole source of pleasure, rather than developing a range of other ways of finding enjoyment. I like chocolate, but I do enjoy other foods as well, and don't eat chocolate all day, every day. And its more special because it becomes a now and then treat.
Having a miscarriage suggests that you may be being careless about contraception, too, so for your own sake and that of any future child, brish up on contraception and don't be careless.

1
Posted by: ja | 2008/07/16

Please, please, please, please, please, please,,,,,,,, dont stop!!!!!

Reply to ja