Posted by: Pete | 2011-11-23

sex addict

I have a little problem i am married and me and my wife have an ok sex life the problem is that i want more then she is willing or able to give i think about sex so often it is starting to bother me
I masturbate a lot and i watch porn sometimes when she is not there i will go outside take off my clothes and walk around naked and swim naked hoping one of my neighbours wifes would see me i simply cannot get enough of women but i am not the type to go and have an affair behind my wife''s back hench the masturbation is it normal for me to think about sex so much i dont have the worlds biggest penis but not the smallest and i love it if a women sees it any women i get off on that is it wrong and waht can i do

Dear Pete,

It is very common amongst couples that they do not have the same level of libido. There is often one partner with a higher libido than the other. It is also quite common that the higher libido partner will also utilise masturbation, porn and fantasy to release additional sexual tension.

Being aware of the fact that you find a wide range of women attractive and the fantasy of sex with various women is also not uncommon.

Penis size does not determine libido.

You could decide to discuss with your wife about how you could possibly expand and increase your sexual frequency. Maybe she is willing to be explorative with you. The use of fantasy, porn and masturbation is doing something about it too.

Posted by: chilli | 2011-11-25

where do you live so i can check you out, heheheheh, maybe jump over the fence and help you

Reply to chilli
Posted by: Ntombi | 2011-11-23

Its not good to let your mind control you, thats when you do the wrong things thats how many patners get divorce. and always put in mind that you can check the menu outside but eat at home never think of getting takeaways, Okay?

Reply to Ntombi
Posted by: Mingaz | 2011-11-23

Sexual Addiction in men is normal.Just take it easy...Find something that would make you busy,and take away the idea of having sex in your mind...Sometimes we men are like sex zombies....The desire of having sex often fills or minds every now and then...Sometimes it is even emotionally painfull to be persistant...The media has changed the way sex should look and now it is even more difficult to ignore the situation...

Reply to Mingaz