Question
Posted by: someone | 2009-04-03

sex addict

i masturbate 7 times a day am i an addict im alwyz fantisize about sex get wet and go to the toilet i leave my office just for it since i was 12 im now 21

I do wish people would stop calling themselves ADDICTS to all sorts of things. I had three slices of bread for breakfast --- am I a bread addict ? Most people are more horny than they choose to let others realize. And many people get more so when under stress, as masturbation / orgasm can be a useful natural tranquillizer. Its wise to develop a few alternative ways of handling stress as well, though. If it is reducing your effectiveness at work, try to limit it during working hours, and get energetic in other ways --- gym, and maybe trot up the stairs at work rather than always taking the lift.

1
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-03

I think at your age it is normal...
If it' s bothering you though or it' s affecting your work then maybe you should get interested in some sport or hobby, will take your mind off sex.Or just concentrate on your work at hand lol

Reply to Kelly