Question
Posted by: bianca | 2010/03/11

sex a problem

im in my twenties and have had sex only once (after my drinks were spiked) i dont have much recolection of this. since then i have had a vaginal septum removed which apparently some women are born with. i have tried to get active with a guy since then and well still not able to. it is horribly uncomfortable. i have avoided mena nd relationships to avoid getting to a point of being physical as it is terribly embarrising to ask a guy to stop. i have never experienced an orgasm and have no idea what it feels like to cum. could there be something wrong that i would need checked out? or can it possibly be a mind over matter thing in which case how do i get past this?

Ask your gynaecologist to check that all is well after reoval of the septum. If so, you need a lot of foreplay to be well lubricated and KY jelly ofteh helps. You could practice inserting your finger and progressing from there.

1