Posted by: FAvoured | 2013-02-20

please, give me 10 reasons not to have sex as a university student.

You will save a soul...

Whilst there are many reasons many young adults shouldn't have sex in various circumstances, the main one of relevance in my mind is uncertainty. If uncertain, it makes no sense why anyone would do something so intimate and vulnerable-making... If this is not the case, I am unsure why it is a problem given that university students by definition are supposed to be intelligent adults who can analyze the costs and benefits of such a course of action...

Claire - SASHA

My 10 reasons would be as follows: 1) Jesus says we should save ourselves for marriage. And that should be enough. You don't want to mess with that instruction! 2) If you sadly don't believe in Him, then from another point of view I would say this: the first time you have sex, unmarried, it will ten to one be your wrong choice of person and you will regret it and certainly not enjoy it and will probably fake it. 3) Sex has nothing to do with the fact that you are a student. It has to do with when YOU are ready, be it 18, 28, 48 whatever. In my opinion you are not ready. 4) You need to be 100% certain this is a choice you want to make right now. There's no turning back once it's done. This also tells me you not quite ready as you are needing affirmation. 5) I don't think you have quite grasped the concept of sex and what it is meant to symbolise or achieve. Another indication that you aren't quite ready yet. 6) If being a varsity student is a prerequisite to having sex and this is a big deal to you, then you should ask yourself what you are doing there in the first place. Are you there to obtain a degree and become what you want to? Or are you there to loose your virginity and dignity to someone that won't even count in years to come? 7) Do you not want to have something to look forward to on your wedding night? Just because you're all grown up now, doesn't mean that you can't make your life and wedding night a fairy tale and know that your prince isn't going to run if into the sunrise and possibly leave you with a host of std's to deal with, making your first experience a complete and utter nightmare instead? 8) Do you not think you are worth more? Anyone that SAYS they love you, would NOT expect you to SHOW them for reassurance. That is not love ..... 9) Personally, if I could relive my life again, I would have wanted to share the most beautiful and intimate part of my soul - my virginity, with the one person that I really and completely love .... my husband. HE is the one that deserved it. But it is only to be taken once ...... 10) While you still have your virginity in tact - embrace it and be extremely PROUD of it. Now days that is something that is unique and truly special amongst this age group. You have every reason to hold your head high and know that you have something everyone else wants, or whishes they still had. You could one day give your husband the most special gift of your life ...... Don't rush into anything if you not sure. Rather walk away and give it time. That is one thing you can never get back once it's gone! Good-luck!

You know comments like Baby Joes are really starting to irritate me on this sight! This is supposed to be a sight that helps and assists people with genuine concerns and issues. I wish there was a way of monitoring/trashing childish and immature comments like his, so that mature adults can actually benefit from the purpose of this sight, instead of reading through it and commenting on matters for whatever perverse reasons they are actually on the sight for in the first place. I'm sure you could find another more suitable sight for your age group "little one".

Posted by: Baby Joe | 2013-02-21

@ Favoured

1) Because you young
2) You are still learnig about life
3) Wet behind your fackin ears
4) You don''t deserve to have SeX
5) You can''t afford -|- since you study and don''t work
6) You don''t know anythiing about SeX
7) You are stupid
8) Your momma never taught you right from wrong
9) You probably don''t know any Varsity moves
10) Study Study Study

So here is my advice. Go mastrerbate and leave the fu< king for the big boys.

Reply to Baby Joe