Posted by: Mnm7 | 2012-11-08

Hi. When having sex with my girl, i have an erection and reach an orgasm without problem, but after the rest period when getting a erection again, having sex then i can continue for a long time but for some reason dont get enough stimulation to reach another orgasm. I just get very sensative. Is there something wrong?

You do not mention your age? If you are under 25/30 it may be a problem. Older than 40/45 not so much of a problem. The best is to consult your doctor to put your mind at ease. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Bozo | 2012-11-09

Age is a factor here, the older you get the longer the rest period, eventually you will only able to do it once a session.

Reply to Bozo