Question
Posted by: sex addict | 2012/08/27

sex

How much of sex is too much?
MY partner and i have sex every single day sometimes twice a day, wen i have my monthly cycle we still have sex, is this normal? is there an limit to sex?

There is no limit to how often you can have sex and what you describe is certainly not dangerous or abnormal.

Many men and women prefer not to have sexual activity during menstruation and certain cultures forbid it, but if both partners are willing, there is no reason to abstain during this time.

I see you describe yourself as a sex addict. Just to clarify, the definition of a sex addict would be someone who compulsively seeks sex, often putting themselves at risk, or compromising themselves in some way. Addicts are generally unable to control or manage their sexual behavior.

Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/08/27

VERY NORMAL, WE ALSO DO IT EVERYDAY WEN HES AROUND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF DISTANCE.

Reply to BEAUTY
Posted by: TOP DOG | 2012/08/27

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO SEX,,, YES ITS QUITE NORMAL..

Reply to TOP DOG
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/27

Reply to sexologist