Question
Posted by: neli | 2012-06-18

sex

i have a problem when im having sex with my partner i dont feel anything at all

You mention that you do not feel anything at all when you have sex with your partner. It would be important to know whether you mean that you do not feel anything in the genital area or that you do not have sexual feelings for your partner. It would also be important to know whether you have always felt like this or whether it is just with this partner. From what I understand from your question, it seems that you do not feel when you have intercourse. Sometimes it is necessary to explain to your partner where you like to be touched. Often women find that they do not get adequate stimulation from penetration alone as the penis does not make contact with the more sensitive clitorus and lips surrounding the vagina. It would be a good idea to try to show your partner where these sensitive areas are and for hime to stimulate these areas before he inserts the penis so that you might get aroused and lubricated before penetration. Women generally take longer to reach orgasm and it is often necessary to stimulate these areas for a longer time before he inserts the penis as men often reach orgasm quite quickly (2 - 3 minutes) after vaginal penetration and this might leave their partners feeling unsatisfied. He could manually or orally stimulate you eventhough he has reached orgasm before you. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

17
Posted by: Stevie | 2012-06-20

MAYBE HIS PENIS TOO SMALL...

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHAME

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: neli | 2012-06-19

sexologist,when he touch me i do feel something but the moment he insert his penis i dont feel anything

Reply to neli
Posted by: Stevie | 2012-06-19

EVERYONE OF YOU IS SICK IN THE HEAD AND PARALYZED IN THE PRIVATES....

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: Ruth | 2012-06-18

Oh vey!!

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Fred | 2012-06-18

When your partner jumps on and before he starts humping you must always remember the penis must go inside.

Reply to Fred
Posted by: nel | 2012-06-18

@tdx no one except him, @James u right tannie''s brain i paralized

Reply to nel
Posted by: fifi | 2012-06-18

Phil , you are mad and you want attention

Reply to fifi
Posted by: Phil | 2012-06-18

I am 30 yr old guy.i believe i have sex malfunction, i have very week eraction,ealy ejaculation,when i have sex it can hardly take 10 seconds.this is a shame.I''m also suffering from depression.i can not even kiss because by tongue does not stick out because there is that cord underneth my tongue and as a result my tongue is very short.please i ntervene i need your help.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: TDX | 2012-06-18

How many partners did you slept with before?

Reply to TDX
Posted by: neli | 2012-06-18

Tannie what you mean paralized?

Reply to neli
Posted by: James | 2012-06-18

Tannie Eve.... I think your brain is paralized.

Reply to James
Posted by: Tannie Eve | 2012-06-18

Jammer, then your vagina is paralized.

Reply to Tannie Eve
Posted by: NELI | 2012-06-18

@Tanniie Eve im awoman dude

Reply to NELI
Posted by: neli | 2012-06-18

i do change the direction,maybe they something wrong with me

Reply to neli
Posted by: Tannie Eve | 2012-06-18

You have severed a nerve with all that fap fap fap fap fap action and your penis is finished, boet.

Reply to Tannie Eve
Posted by: xyz | 2012-06-18

change your possitions, get one that you can feel

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-18

Reply to sexologist