Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/05/24

Sex

I am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend for 10 months and staying together for 4 months. the problem is that I seem not to get enough sex. The more I get the more I want. Is there something wrong with me? He is happy with 2 times a week. I would like at least 4 or 5 times a week. Would not even mind daily if I could.
I am afraid that it will scare him off if I get to demanding on sex. He is really a very good lover and always make sure that my needs are attended too. If only we can have sex more regularly

have you tried speaking to him about sex on a daily basis or even initaying sex with him?

7
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/27

Sorry to do this again, but what is " initaying sex" ?

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/24

Your man doesn''t know how fortunate he is,most men don''t get enough.
You should have a chat to him,telling him how much you love your lovemaking and would like it more often.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Wow | 2012/05/24

He is a very fortunate guy. I would love to be your friend though just to chat - i have a very high sex drive.

Reply to Wow
Posted by: hestia | 2012/05/24

@Wow: I am 34 and yes I have too. I try to increase the times per week by surprising him in bed naked or waking him up in the morning with a bj especialy weekends. Love that.. Just have to be patient I guess.

Reply to hestia
Posted by: Wow | 2012/05/24

Wish my women was like you. How old are you guys? Have you tried pleasing yourself?

Reply to Wow
Posted by: Bob | 2012/05/24

In the same boat as you :-(

Reply to Bob
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist