Question
Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | 2012/05/15

SEX

Sex with hubby is boring for real, ever since we met he is not improving i tried to tell him many times and show him how i like it done but no he say foreplay it tickles him so much that it turns him off!i cant play with his willy either because he say he prefer it to wake on its own wothout me playing with it.

he is soo inexperienced.my concers is it affects his self esteem aswell! but he dont want to admit he has a problem or even talk about it or men''''''''s clinic, even watching ponographics, he drink alchohol sunday to sunday and never get drunk bcs alcohol is alredy swimming in his blood!

the only reason i am with him is tha I LOVE HIM SOOO MCH,HE IS SUCH A KIND LOVING SMONE1!, but sometimes love is not enough he cant please me in be, two munites he''''''''s done and he dont even want to change positions he is fine with one position.

i''''''''ve notised a difference that when we were stil using Condoms he would last some time unlike when not using them and he hates them!

what should one do?????

It sounds as if your sexual boredom is a relatively minor issue compared to what it must be like to married to a man who is constantly intoxicated...whilst he might not be acting drunk, you are clearly not dealing with the 'real person' most of the time and I imagine that that must be really difficult. I would be so bold as to say that there is absolutely nothing you can do to change the sexual relationship whilst he is drinking like this because you are not really dealing with a rational mind... I hear that he has a low self esteem, and that may be part of the problem, but you might find that the more frustrated you get and the more he sees he's not meeting your expectations/wishes, the worse he will feel, and so the spiral will grow. Unless his drinking is addressed, I can only see two of you (and any children involved) getting hurt...

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Mack | 2012/05/22

what abt u play outside, u know once he notices u are getting quality services elsewhere..his nerves will automatically switch and he will pull up his socks to satisfy you, ........

Reply to Mack
Posted by: mario | 2012/05/15

i cant speak over this forum wat u can do....

Reply to mario
Posted by: !!!!!!!! | 2012/05/15

@Mario i have tried all that and when ever i play seductive he says he get turned off, something is so wrong and would like to help but i dont know how!

i even thought maybe he has a problem with woman who initiate sex, and he said no but many times he would say i''m so active and he sometimes feel like he dont satisfy me.

i just want to help so that we can both be happy!

Reply to !!!!!!!!
Posted by: mario | 2012/05/15

it seems that his pleasure is his drink,do u dress up act flirty ,do u have to ask him to please u in ways that u like to be pleased.loving is not everything that makes a married work.

Reply to mario
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist