Posted by: munna | 2012-03-31

i am doing sex with self hand during a long time can i achive pregnant my wife?

It depends where you ejaculate - if you ejaculate inside her vagina whilst masturbating, it is possible, but if this doesn't happen, then no, it is not likely.

Posted by: Mr honost | 2012-04-02

Paki prince, I don''t think you should be sexually active. Good thing you did not bring forth children yet. Please do the rest of us a favor, under no circumstance ever, ever....ever contribute to the worlds population

Reply to Mr honost
Posted by: Paki Prince | 2012-04-02

I like make sex sometime like that with my wives also- but don''t give seaman in ear becoz brain will get baby.

Reply to Paki Prince