Question
Posted by: kofi | 2011/12/08

sex

Hi,pls help..
I have been with my bf 4 2yrs now en i love him to bits. He is everything that a gal could ever ask for.. BUT he doesnt satisfy me sexually en i dnt knw how to tell him. Everytm aftr we make love hes all smiles en tellin me how grt i am en how he enjoys making love to me. Of course i will lie en say de feeling is mutual. Wel i have a vibrator frm my single days en i use it when hes nt around.

Will i hurt his ego if i tell him he doesnt do it for me in bed%? Coz i once in passin suggested we use sex toys en he refused. Wat am i to do now?

It is important to realise that your partner does not just know how to please you and what feels good for you at a specific moment. It is important to be able to communicate this to him in a loving, fun way. You may have to work out what is the best way to do this, it may be that you use phrases such as, 'that feels really nice but this at the moment would feel better' or you could guide his hand to places that would be better for him to touch. Perhaps trying new positions or to introduce the vibrator at some stage would be a good idea. It is never good to 'fake it'. This will only leave you feeling frustrated at some point.

5
Posted by: LTD | 2011/12/12

If you say it''s de size, that means you also have a problem, try to introspection before you complain, surely you dont love him ot you pretend as if you do, I am a woman as well, I promise you there is no such Big or Small, its all about how you play the game.

Reply to LTD
Posted by: kofi | 2011/12/10

Its de size of his penis,its jst doesnt reach the o spot..en ooh i was with him earlier we made passionate love en when i got to my place had 4big O''s with my vib.....

Reply to kofi
Posted by: XXX | 2011/12/09

You can ask to do certain things to you to spice things up a bit.....it is all about communication... you don''t have to be nasty
If he does not respond to this then you will have to consider being a bit " tougher" 

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Black like me | 2011/12/09

Hi, what do mean if u say he doesnt satisfy u is it the size of his penis or the way he touches u. try to talk to him and try different position. remeber a man will lose his confidence if u tell him about his penis. Size does not matter try and make it work, slowly ur will get there.

Reply to Black like me
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/09

Reply to sexologist