Question
Posted by: Seb | 2011/12/08

sex

I have been married for 3 years now. The problem is that my wife complains during sex, more especially if we take longer than 15 minutes, although we try to do as many positions as possible. Is this a problem?

I would discuss this issue with your wife. It is important to point out that the needs of men and women differ when it comes to sex. Whereas for men it is important to achieve orgasm, often for women, the fact that she hasn't achieved orgasm does not mean that she has not had a satisfying experience. It may be that after 15 minutes, there is dryness or irritation which results in sex being painful or causes discomfort. It is important to discuss these differences so that one is not left feeling inadequate or frustrated.

2
Posted by: Dapi | 2011/12/09

Please can you tell me why is it so hard for a man to control his sexual fantasies at work and stop cumming in his pants, when me as a woman also have many sexual fantasies in a day and do not do the same i would rather take the fantasy home with me and try share it with my husband. I feel cheated on all the time because if i say one word about sex it becomes a total mess at work with him. He does not share anything with me rather keeps his fantasies wet and alive in his pants and head.

How should i be feeling if i am keeping myself for him no matter how hard it is to control considering i am also a very visual and sexual person.

Reply to Dapi
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/08

Reply to sexologist