Question
Posted by: Sam | 2011/11/02

sex

I am 22 year guy any girlfriend is too 22. I had kisses n smooches in last few month in last few months.. I also masturbate her vagina through my finger every time. My girlfriend got her last period on 25th August. She was excepting her period arnd last week of October, but she didnt got til yet. On 21st or 22nd of October, i had kisses and masturbate her vaginag with my finger. So is the reason she''s not getting her period or any chances of pregancy sinc my girlfriend is scared of it.

Pregnancy would only be an option if your semen got into direct contact with the females eggs. Oral and manual stimulation is not a risk for falling pregnant. Having her menstruation period late could also be affected by stress; change of circumstances; etc.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/11/03

Wait wait wait! Sam, are you saying you shoot sperm from your fingers? Lmfao!

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/02

Without being rude,you should try learning to use the English language a bit better so we can understand your question better.
If I understand you correctly,you have NOT put your penis anywhere near her vagina so she cannot be pregnant.
Some women have irregular periods but if you are concerned then she should go see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Joe | 2011/11/02

Lmao, reading this made me feel drunk

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/02

Reply to Sexologist