Question
Posted by: Heather | 2011/06/29

Sex

After my partner ejaculate I get very nausea. Any reason for that?

Dear Heather,

You give rather limited information. I find myself asking whether it is that he has ejaculated in your mouth that you get nauseous or whether just the sight of him ejaculating or just the sight of his ejaculate is what causes the nausea?

There is a condition called sexual aversion where a person my experience aversive reactions, such as nausea, in reaction to certain sexual activities.

You would need to see a sex therapist to assess what the trigger for the reaction could be.

3
Posted by: Maureen | 2011/07/01

With reference to Heather''s email.

I have the same reaction as Heather, mine is just the mere sight of my partner ejaculating makes me naushea. I feel very embarrass about it and wondered what I can do to make it feel better.

Reply to Maureen
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/30

Are you describing a situation where you give your partner oral sex and you swallow?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/30

Dear Heather,

Reply to sexologist