Question
Posted by: Anon E | 2011-03-08

Sex

My hubby has a small penis, it does not get much bigger when erect. What can he use naturally? He won''t use vigara. He is the only man I hav slept with, and recently I hav been wanting 2 hav an affair, just 2 experience sum1 with a huge penis giving me pleasure.

I am wondering whether your husband achieves a strong erection or is it that you feel that his penis is just not big enough. If erectile function is the issue, he needs to have a thorough medical examination to ensure that he does not have an underling condition which may affect this (eg. diabetes or raised blood pressure). Regarding penis size, it is important to know that the most sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play. Have you discussed the possibility of using sex toys to enhance your enjoyment of sex? It may also be worth trying to do Kegel's exercises, (clenching your pelvic muscles as if to stop a wee) which may improve sensations and also to be more focussed on the senstaions in the vagina when having sex, which may improve arousal and pleasure. Please don't think that an affair is the answer, it can be terribly damaging to your relationship.

11
Posted by: Ruth | 2011-03-10

I think you 2 ladies are lucky cause u get it no matter how small they are. if i can tell you that my huby doesn''t do anything with me, you won''t believe it. we are happy together but he doen''t feel like doing it. i can''t even cheat cause the world is evil this days. there are deases that can not be cured. i am just thinking of buying myself some sex toys

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-03-10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: ? | 2011-03-08

The ladies that say their man is too small,what size would u like or should i rather say prefer?
The reason i''m asking is that i feel i am too small and this affects my relationship.
My wife reckons i''m more than enough but i wanna hear from other ladies what size they prefer.Please be realistic!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Reshma | 2011-03-08

Dear Anon E, I have the same problem. My Hubby penis is small about 4"  when erect. I did the same what you are thinking of.

But it is not regular, sometimes for a change and great fun. My hubby is mine and I love him.

Reply to Reshma
Posted by: XXX | 2011-03-08

If he is the only man you have had sex with, then how do you know he is " small"  ? What do you believe is small ie 3,4,5,6 inches !
Viagra will not help him have a bigger penis,it will only help him get an erection.
Are you sure you want to cheat simply because his penis is not big enough ! Are you sure he doesn''t think your bum is too big or your boobies are too small !
Rather work with him and teach him what you enjoy ie oral sex as well

Reply to XXX
Posted by: natz | 2011-03-08

leave the lady alone, people cheat for worse reasons, some people cheat just because they can. everyone to thier own and at least she is asking for help.

Reply to natz
Posted by: ShameOnYou | 2011-03-08

I can''t believe that you want to cheat on u''r man because of his size.
Shame on you..!
There is a lot of diff. ways he can please you.
Instead of cheating you must maybe try comunicating with him.
Buy toys and he can use it on you,he will enjoy it and you will.!

Reply to ShameOnYou
Posted by: Tom | 2011-03-08

I agree with Jox - women look for the smallest excuse to cheat.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Chris | 2011-03-08

How big is his toller in cm?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Jox | 2011-03-08

Its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. If you wanna " try"  out another man just to feel how it must be, you are a cheap slut and dont deserve to be married. Divorce your hubby first and then go and be cheap, your hubby does not deserve that humiliation.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: mark | 2011-03-08

wat do u mean when u say What can he use naturally?

Reply to mark