Question
Posted by: Nerves | 2011/03/01

Sex

My girlfriend has a hormonal imbalance.she has not had her period in over a year.We had unprotected sex in the last few months.She looks pregnant.The HPT are positive,im not sure as she had a hormonal imbalance and most of the HPT over the past year were positive.How do we find out of she is pregnant.really worried as this has implications on a lot of people.

She can have a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate.

3
Posted by: Nic | 2011/03/02

I am not a doctor, but please take her to a gynae. HPT can be positve even its a not a pregnancy (if I understand you correclty positive over the last year...???),... could be something else. Only doctor can tell you for sure.

Reply to Nic

Posted by: Nash | 2011/03/01

Get her to go to a Gyne for a scan.

Reply to Nash