Posted by: Tired | 2010-12-17

My wife is preggies with our second child, she is doing crazy thing to hav sex during the day, like coming to my office to hav sex, in the lift she wants sex, at restuarants she wants sex in the toilet, she build a servant quaters at the back of the house so we can sneak away from the boy to have sex, calling during the day to come home as she is not feeling well when I get there I get her naked in bed wanting sex, I would hav never thought it but I am tired of having sex now, she use to use sex as a weapon with the first baby and after the birth had a C-section so no excuse and I got very little what is the prob now all of a sudden, I am scared she will have an affair cause she is totally sex craz I am dried out only little semen coming out... what do I do to stay on top of my game and get rid of the tiredness..please no red bull or vitamins already tried,

Cravings during pregnancy are fairly common and sex can be one of those . I would suggest bthat that the two of you sit with a counsellor to look at the increased desire and how the two of you can overcome it .

Posted by: STALLION | 2010-12-18

You will need to get 2 toyboys to stay in with you as boarders in order to assist with your predicament. Only 1 will soon also run away. This is not pleasure. This is WORK.

Posted by: Tired | 2010-12-17

I am lucky but damn tired too

Reply to Tired
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-17

Not sure if you are " lucky"  or not (5 times daily is hectic) but enjoy it whilst you can.
She cannot expect you to continue like that and quite frankly,surely she will not run off and have an affair so easily !
She must accept toys etc otherwise you are going to die young boet ! lol

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tired | 2010-12-17

No Sh!t bru, she is besides herself with this sex thing man, I don''t know what to think, my ? remains why now... is this some sort of hormone thing, I trust her but I am just feeling that she is really vulnerable right now, I can''t say no to her sex drive, but hell I am no rabbit either, if I tell her that... then it''s a story of don''t you like me this way, don''t you want me anymore, I have ask her why she is like this she tells me point blank she''s just responding to her body, but crap 4-5 times a day is pshycotic man

Reply to Tired
Posted by: anon | 2010-12-17

LOL...........dude shes pregnant , i doubt shes gona b running of to other guys.....
it seems as tho thers an issue of trust as well.
mayb you making too much out of it..
talk to her let her know how you feel.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Tired | 2010-12-17

She wants the Dikc, asked already no finger, no toys, and my face smells like p..ssy juicy my throat can''t take it anymore, I am in a tight spot here don''t want her running off to another man

Reply to Tired
Posted by: Biscuit | 2010-12-17

Hi Tired.

What about stimulation and satisfying her in another manner - orally, a toy? It will give yourself time to " recover" , yet she is being satisfied - both is happy!

Reply to Biscuit
Posted by: Tired | 2010-12-17

I am only 30years old bru, I have my pride

Reply to Tired
Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-17

You lucky shit

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-17

Reply to HUH