Question
Posted by: William | 2010/11/08

sex

is having sex when a baby is 3 month old problem?

William, your wording is rather vague and I will assume that you are referring to having sex with your PARTNER who has given birth three months ago...If you are in fact referring to sex with a baby - then the clear answer is that it is a problem to have sex with anyone under the age of 16 and if this is an issue for you then I recommend that you seek support urgently in order to keep yourself and children around you safe.
If it is as I assumed, that you are referring to your adult partner; then if your partner has recovered and is not experiencing ongoing health difficulties after the delivery, then she may be physiologically CAPABLE of being sexual again. However, if she experienced any physical trauma during the delivery, she may be worried about expeirencing pain with sex - if this is the case she may need some reassurance from her doctor and you may need to go slow. Furthermore, there is more to consider than just her physical health. She may still be adjusting to being a mother and adjusting to this baby - sleep deprivation, anxiety, etc may interfere with her interest in sex...If she is breastfeeding, the hormones in her system may also negatively impact on sexual desire.

In summary, whilst the simplistic answer may be 'no', there are a number of factors that require consideration and understanding before getting frustrated that you are not having sex.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: william | 2010/11/10

Thanks,
i was reffering to my partner has had a baby which is now 3 mths old.
I WILL NOT GO FOR UNDER AGE GIRLS.

Reply to william
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/08

I think you are trying to say that your wife/partner has had a baby which is now 3 mths old.You are now wanting to have sex with your wife! If this is correct,then go ahead,no problem

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Chris | 2010/11/08

William, what are you trying to say?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: mindcontrol | 2010/11/08

what do you think william? unless the person peforming the act is severly mentally ill it would obviously be a terrible henious thing to do.

Unless you read the talmud but thats another story, i always say if the girls a bleeding she wont need pleading :) (bleeding of course referring to menstration)

Reply to mindcontrol
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/08

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist